My blog about knitting, teaching, and being a mother to two energetic young boys.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

AK to CA: Arriving in Yellowstone

While I'm resting up in Tuscon trying to get over some internal ailment, I thought I'd post some of our photos. My husband is quite the shutterbug, so I had to pick and choose for now. I think we've taken over 600 photos thus far - and we've only been gone 14 days! These are photos taken while we traveled along the Icefield Pathway between Jasper & Banff, and ends w/Old Faithful during our visit to Yellowstone. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not feeling well? I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling better soon! It is great hearing about your trip, sounds like you guys are having a good time. It has been crazy sunny and hot again this week here in Anchorage. I'm working on a different set of magic loop socks - in camo - for Laura's partner Keith. His birthday is today. I finished the blankets and they have arrived across the pond to RAVE reviews! We have 17 days until our guests arrive and much, much to do - yikes!