My blog about knitting, teaching, and being a mother to two energetic young boys.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jammin'

Thanks to my fab friend from college, I've been introduced to Dave Matthews Band. I have to say they rank up near Duran Duran as one of my favorites. I've had the chance to see them perform live over Labor Day weekend at The Gorge for the past 2 years. Great shows! Just recently they released a long awaited new album called "Big Whiskey & The Groo Grux King". I've been spending my spare time jamming to these new tunes.

Thanks to ravelry, I also stumbled on the new video "Funny The Way It Is". Check it out:



This tune is one of my faves from the album along w/Spaceman, Why I Am, and Lying in the Hands of God.

If you are looking for something fun - I highly recommend you go & check this album out.

Jam on!

1 comment:

Milly said...

Dave Matthews totally rocks! I don't think I have ever heard a song from them I didn't like.