My blog about knitting, teaching, and being a mother to two energetic young boys.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Under the Spell....

The Book is here. Needless to say - until I've plowed through 759 pages, not much knitting will be done. Thanks to my dear friends Margaret & Sandy - a book was procured at a local book store in Sumner, WA "A Good Book". We rushed over there after the RUSH concert & procured the goods. It dawned on me that I would have my book a full hour (well - by the time we got to the book store, 1/2 hour) before Margaret. Her friend Wendi (who has been the most gracious hostess while we've been here) & I called Margaret asking if she'd like us to read a smidge from the book to her. Since this blog is rated G, I can't reprint her response. Silly Margaret!

The RUSH concert was AWESOME! It's amazing what rich sounds can be generated by three guys. We're looking forward to concert #2 this evening down near Portland.

We have a quick stop to make before heading south again - will post soon. I'm trying to conserve my internet use as I don't want to inadvertently run into any Harry Potter spoilers.

Ciao~

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Uh. I am consumed in jealousy. I have a research paper to complete. No Potter for me until the paper is done, so my husband started. The S-L-O-W-E-S-T reader ever. :)

ENJOY!!!!

tiennieknits said...

Have fun reading!