My blog about knitting, teaching, and being a mother to two energetic young boys.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Yeah, right...

I hadn't planned on blogging today - nothing new to report (no FO, etc) & nothing too terribly exciting going on. So - I sat down after work to do my daily blog reading (thank you Bloglines) & came across a "What Should You Be When You Grow Up?" on Winston's Mom's blog. Hanging out with teenagers all day probably has stunted my maturity a bit, so why not - let's see what I 'should' be according to a very scientific, properly vetted, website:


You Should Be a Politician
(my dad would have a coronary if he saw this...)



Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it.

Stubborn and opinionated, (okay, I can't really argue this point) you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular.

And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions.

A true charmer (?!?), you subtly influence people into seeing things your way. (That's what I always tell my students - if you just do things my way, everything will work out okay...)

You do best when you:

- Work according to your own rules (Who doesn't like making up their own rules???)

- Can change the world with what you do (One student at a time)

You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host. (Oprah look out!!!)

What Should You Be When You Grow Up?


And I just thought the picture was pretty. Who knew.... Hmmm - now that I think about it, my 8th grade social studies teacher did predict that I would become the 1st female president of the U.S. Look out 2016!

1 comment:

Holly Jo said...

Deep dark secret - I love quizzes like that. It was pretty much right on. Did you try choosing the picture you didn't like and see what it came up with? :)