My blog about knitting, teaching, and being a mother to two energetic young boys.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Coffee Swap Questionnaire

1. Whole bean or ground? Whole Bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-Loaded
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? With my mouth. JK - Cream & Sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever? French Roast
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Pretty picky, but open to new caffeinated experiences
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Scones, Quiet Time
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? If I go to Starbucks, I like caramel machiatos.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Wool Blends, Socks That Rock, Regia silk, Dream in Color
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Fun fur, scratchy yarn
11. What's on your needles? Lots! - A pair of broadripples, Finishing a pair of monkeys, Minimalist Cardigan
12. Favorite colors? Blues, Purples, Reds, Greens
13. Allergies? Nope - other than pain
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I love my family, soccer, travel. I really don't understand mean people.

Yeah for Coffee! :0)

No comments: